Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Updates, Matters arising and Progress report.

Hello. Its about 8.00 on Tuesday morning and I am spanking. Yeah. Am good. So I am having some anxiety. See I was supposed to weigh myself sunday or monday but I did not because I am anxious. I dont know what I would find and I dont want to know cause I fed up of having fluctuations in self esteem that is tied to fluctuations on the scale. So I wont check it. But I might have to check it when I get to the doctors office today and tommorrow. I dont know how that would go. Lets see. So something strange happened to me yesterday. I went clothes shopping at nordstrom and all the clothes I bought were 1X. Strange. Really strange. I dont know what this means. I really dont know but I dont want to obsesses about it some I am just going to let it be. Ok. I went to see the spine doctor yesterday and I would still be on light duty and the next step in my treatment would be accupuncture. The facet injections really helped but did not take all my pain away. I still have pain when I stand for a duration greater than 1 hour and when I sit for a duration greater than 1 hour. One of my greatest wishes now is to get better so that I can go back to vigorous exercise. That would accelerate my weightloss. But for now I have to be content with the rate of my progress. Ok so saturday and sunday I went bananas. I ate and ate. I had rice, I had cheese cake and I had apple pies. The difference is that I had smaller portions of these calorie bombs. You see I followed the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time you eat clean and then 20% of the time you go bananas. So that is what I did. I am still dealing with my sweet tooth and the nutritionist replied and gave me tips on how to deal with it. The plan I have chosen is called controlled indulgence. You see I cant just say I wont eat sweets. That is not feasible by me. So I will plan for it. I will have a controlled amount of it and I wont starve myself cause when we do that, we eat just too much. Yesterday for breakfast I had 2 fried eggs that was fried with very minimal oil in a nonstick pan. Then I had a banana at 12 noon. At 1pm I had a super salad (I will explain what I mean by super salad) and at 5pm I helped my niece to finish her icecream (but it was very little in quantity). For dinner I had a handfull of pounded yam with egusi soup. The only problem with my diet yesterday is that I at late (but that was because I was very busy). I wanted to make a stirfry but I was just too busy to do it. I will do it soon. Also Yesterday I made my chicken and avocado stuff. Now thinking about it I realize I made a glorified chicken salad with avocado instead of mayonaise which is a healthier option. I used avocado with onions and then the chiken from the 2 rotiserrie chicken that I bought at costco two weeks ago. It came out delish, however my magic bullet dulled my game. It did not hold up to chopping the onions and mixing the stuff properly. So to continue my experiments I would have to invest in a food processor. This morning, I just had some fruit and two boiled eggs. The fruit was a medley of melons (watermelon, cantelope and honey dew melons). The boss gave me a handfull of almonds (So generous of him) and I have my chai tea and am sipping away cause the nonsense URI has come again (courtsey of my adorable niece). Okidoki. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment